THREE WEEKS OF NEGATIVITY, ONE MOMENT OF CLARITYJuly 31, 2013
10 THINGS I LEARNED FROM MY MOTHER – PARENTING EDITIONAugust 12, 2013
- My marital status changed.
- I bought a house.
- I changed jobs.
- I owned a car.
What I learned:
- I realized the true power of thought.
- I started to understand the immensity of gratitude.
- I realized that when you receive the item that you’ve focused all your energy on…that sometimes you feel empty in the end.
- I have more patience than I ever thought possible.
- I learned to embrace stillness.